tiistai 13. lokakuuta 2015

On TV

A few weeks ago I was a background dancer together with Gigi Praline and Pepper Sparkles for hoop artist Susanna Liinamaa on the MTV3 TV Show  "Voitolla yöhön".
I was very excited because it was going to be a live show and somewhere in the news I saw an article that the TV show had like a million viewers on the opening weekend!!!  Eventually I have no idea how many people saw the show ;) for me it was an exciting and rewarding day. I was so happy that the live show went well and that I didn't fall off the platform or something. ;)

Here are some pics from our day :)
and the video of course!!!

http://www.katsomo.fi/#!/jakso/523805?toista



backstage before the show
Heka, the TV celebrity dog was relaxed
some serious chocolate for me after the show ;)
     

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti